PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. -- Pulaski County Special School District will be hosting two separate virtual hiring events for substitute teachers on August 10 and August 13.
Monday, August 10 from 2-3pm
Thursday, August 13 from 6-7pm
In partnership with WillSub, PCSSD will hire substitute teachers to use throughout the 2020-2021 school year. If you are interested, please start the application process prior to attending the online virtual meeting.
Click here to begin the application process and follow these steps prior to either meeting:
- Register for the meeting through PCMI Services - click here
- Start Application (see link above; must have valid email address)
- Complete all training videos in application prior to meeting
- Have the following documents ready during the meeting:
- Copy of official college transcripts or teaching license (not required)
- I9 verification (ex: passport, driver's license, social security card, birth certificate)
Links for the meeting will be sent via email the day before the meeting after completing the registration process.
All substitute teachers must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED and pass a background check.
ESS Midwest uses willSub to assist districts with their staffing programs, providing an automated substitute placement and absence tracking system to schools. By combining this with the benefits of contract employment and payroll processing, ESS Midwest offers districts a single source that meets the needs of education professionals everywhere.