LITTLE ROCK -- Baptist Health Community Outreach is offering back-to-school immunization clinics in Little Rock throughout the month of August.
The clinics will be held at the Partnership for a Healthy Arkansas building at 10117 Kanis Road in Little Rock on the following days:
- Saturday, August 8 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, August 10 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 13 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, August 22 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Immunizations will be done by appointment only by calling 501-202-1540. Parents are asked to bring along children’s shot records and, if Medicaid recipients, proof of coverage.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention COVID-19 screening guidelines will be enforced, including mask requirement, temperature, and screening questions.