Licensed educators can request PD credit for a three-hour undergraduate or graduate-level college credit course from an accredited college or university that will count as fifteen (15) hours of Professional Development credit. Graduate level courses in educational leadership are eligible for Professional Development credit based on approval by the ADE. The focus of the course must specifically relate to the job assignment as approved by the district. To receive Professional Development credit for the college course, the Licensed Educator will have to submit a “Request for 15 Hours of College Credit” form, signed by the ADE, and a copy of their college transcript to the districts Professional Development Office. A pay increase cannot be received for hours that have been turned in for Professional Development, and vice versa.

College Credit Request