PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. - Ten Joe T. Robinson students have been selected for the 2020 Arkansas Governor’s School. The program will be held July 5 through August 1 at Arkansas Tech University.
Below is a list of students accepted, as well as their area of concentration:
- Abby Bobo | English/Language Arts
- Alyssa Chaffin | Visual Arts
- Avani Reynolds | Choral Music
- Avery Wall | Natural Science
- Crystal Daniels | Drama
- Evan Kind | English/Language Arts
- Haven Jackson | Choral Music
- Kennedy Hicks | Natural Science
- Malachi Giddens | Mathematics Alternate
- Nick Houle | Mathematics Alternate
Arkansas Governor’s School is designed to give students the opportunity to develop and expand their powers to conceptualize, to theorize, and to explore the latest progress and problems of various academic and artistic fields. The curriculum focuses on contemporary topics and issues and encourages a spirit of inquiry.