PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. -- Seven student-athletes from Pulaski County Special School District participated in National Signing Day on Wednesday, February 5, 2020. These seven football players signed NCAA Letters of Intent to continue their academic and athletic careers.
One student-athlete is from Sylvan Hills High School and six are from Joe T. Robinson High School.
Sylvan Hills High School
University of Central Arkansas
William Mayo, Offensive Line, 6-5, 325 lbs.
- 247 & Rivals Listed Prospect
- Hootens Magazine Top 20 Prospect
- 5A AAA All State 2018 and 2019
- AAA All Star Selection
Robinson High School
University of Arkansas – Fayetteville
J.T. Towers, LB , 6-4, 210 lbs.
- Three-star prospect by Rivals, 247Sports and ESPN
- Rated as the No. 45 inside linebacker in the country by ESPN
- Ranked as the ninth overall player in the state of Arkansas by 247Sports
- Four-year varsity letter winner
- Led Joe T. Robinson High School with 171 total tackles as a senior in 2019
- 105 solo stops and 47 tackles for loss, including 11 sacks
- Forced four fumbles and recovered another
- Rushed for 107 yards, passed for 60 and caught a pass for 14 yards on offense
- 4.7 seconds in the 40-yard dash
- Accepted a preferred walk-on offer from Arkansas
- Scholarship offers from Tennessee-Martin, Lamar and Austin Peay
- As a senior, he recorded 213 tackles, 47 tackles for loss, 12 sacks, 5 pass breakups, 1 interception, 5 forced fumble and 2 fumble recoveries
- Joe T. Robinson defensive coordinator Brian Maupin said McIntosh played big all season long for the Class 4A state champions
Martel Nunally, WR, 5-10, 175 lbs.
- Over 1,100 yards receiving as a senior
- 10 touchdowns including 2 in the state championship game
Missouri State University
PJ Hall, Jr., 6-3, 185 lbs
- Standout receiver and defensive back
- Earned Arkansas 4A Defensive Player of the Year honors in 2019
- Team captain and MVP of the state championship
- 8 catches for 85 yards and 3 TDs in state championship game
- Set team single-season records for receptions (59), receiving yards (1168) and touchdowns (20)
- Finished career with 74 tackles and 3 interceptions to go with 71 pass receptions for 1389 yards and 21 touchdowns
- Boys State delegate and National Honor Society inductee
Henderson State University
Keilib Pree, OLB , 6'4 , 230 lbs.
- Multi-year letter winner at Joe T. Robinson High School
- Played tight end, defensive end, and outside linebacker for Joe T. Robinson
Arkansas Tech University
Nakiyah Davis, WR, 6-2, 195 lbs.
- Played a huge role on defense and special teams during state championship run
THV11 - Signing Day Wrap Up at Joe T. Robinson High School
FOX 16 - Signing Day Wrap Up at Joe T. Robinson High School
KATV - Hogs Sign Big Stars on Signing Day (feature JT Towers & Chandler McIntosh from Joe T. Robinson High School)