PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. -- Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is officially open.
Here are the important registration dates for new and returning students:
- January 6 – May 1, 2020: Arkansas School Choice Applications accepted
- January 13, 2020: Online registration opens for students new to the District in grades K through 12.
- February 3 – May 1, 2020: Returning student registration
- May 18, 2020: Equity and Pupil Services will begin accepting permits
Parents of students who are new to the district can register their children online in our online registration gateway. These links are only for students K-12 who have never attended a PCSSD school and reside in the PCSSD attendance zone.
- Login to the Registration Portal
- New Student Registration Manual
- Once you are in the system, click the Start button to begin.
Parents of students returning to PCSSD for the 2020-2021 school year will use the online registration gateway. Students must be registered online to the school for which their address is zoned. Click here to find your zoned school.
For more information on registration for K-12 grades, please call the Division of Equity and Pupil Services at 501.234.2021.
PCSSD's Pre-K program is a free, standards-based program that aims to build strong foundational skills that help prepare students for kindergarten. It is open to all qualifying students who turn three or four on or before August 1 of the enrollment year.
Pre-K registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open January 13, 2020. Parents of new Pre-K students can register at any elementary school that has a Pre-K program. If you have any questions regarding registration for Pre K, please contact Ebony McKinzy in the Pre K Office at 501.234-2065.
Pre-K students will be assigned to schools based on the PCSSD zone map.