We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Tech Trep Academy to offer you and your students a personalized distance learning program beginning in August 2019. Students in grades K-12 will have access to core and elective curriculum options that can be customized to fit the learning styles and interests of each individual child. Through personalized support from Arkansas certified teachers and mentors, students will be able to progress through the program at their own pace with curriculum, courses, and activities tailored to their unique needs.
We invite you to learn more by visiting techtrepacademy.com. Enrollment is now open! You are also invited to join a live informational webinar and Q&A on:
- Thursday, June 13th, 7:30 p.m. CDT
- Saturday, June 15th, 10 a.m. CDT
- Wednesday, June 19th, noon CDT
If you would like to contact Tech Trep Academy directly, please do so via email at email@example.com. For additional information see the attachment.
We are thrilled to be partnering with Tech Trep Academy to provide students a customized distance learning option and encourage you take advantage of this excellent program.
Free Resources Included in our Full-time Program:
- $1700 Learning Fund to be used for Curriculum, Electives, and Technology
- Flexible Curriculum Choices – Choose our Vendors or Yours!
- 100% Customizable Schedules
- Online TECHnology and EnTREPreneurship Courses Teach Real-life Skills
- Teacher Mentors Available to Support You and Your Child
- Curriculum Specialists to Help You Choose the Right Curriculum for Your Child’s Unique Needs
- Simple and Quick Online Tracking
- Fun, FREE and Educational Field Trips
- Showcase Nights to Exhibit a Favorite Project or Skill
- Excellent Customer Service Team – We’re Here to Serve You!
- Online Community to Share Ideas and Plan Local Meet-ups!
- Education Your Way!