The called meeting of the Personnel Policy Committee called to order at 8:35 a.m. on April 5, 2012 at Central Office 925 East Dixon Rd. Little Rock, AR 72216 by: Mr. James Watson, Chairman of the PPC Committee.
- Bill Goff
- Regena English
- Becky Del Rio
- John Sparks
- Keith Cooper
- James Watson
- Derrick Brown: arrived @ 10:30 a.m.
- Cheryl Howey
- Charles Blake
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
- Approval of Minutes
- Meeting minutes were approved by the board for the meeting held on March 26, 2011.
- Summarize the discussion for each district policy pertaining to the classified staff and its responsibilities, state the outcome and assign any changes set forth by the committee.
- Complete the review of the current classified board policies, and discuss the changes that are agreed upon in within the PPC Committee.
- To plan for submission of technology plan into board policies.
- To plan for Section 16. Pulaski County Special School District Bus Drivers Supplemental Salary Conditions to be submitted into board policies.
- Select next calendar date of meeting
- Date: April 17, 2012
- Location: Central Office, Conference Room A
- Time: 9 a.m.
Agenda for Next Meeting
- To review the changes made to the current Board Policy by the PPC committee. To determine the correct actions to take to submit to school board by May 1, 2012.
- Meeting was adjourned at 12:10 PM by Chairman James Watson. The next general meeting will be at 9 a.m. on April 17, 2012 at Central Office - Address: 925 East Dixon Rd. Little Rock Ar. 72206.
Minutes submitted by: Regena English, Secretary
Approved by: By majority of board via email vote on March 29, 2012