The called meeting of the Personnel Policy Committee called to order at 9.05 AM on April 17, 2012 at PCSSD Central Office (Address: 925 E. Dixon Rd., Little Rock, AR 72216) by Mr. James Watson.
- Bill Goff
- Regena English
- Becky Del Rio
- John Sparks
- Keith Cooper
- James Watson
- Derrick Brown
- Cheryl Howey
- Charles Blake
Approval of Agenda
The agenda was unanimously approved as discussed.
Approval of Minutes
Minutes of the April 5, 2012 meeting of the Personnel Policy Committee were read and approved as emailed, printed and distributed to the members of the Committee.
Summarize the District’s report of savings presented to the board. Requested a copy of the certified changes made by the Certified PPC.
- Implemented the district’s acceptable use policy and internet safety agreement.
- Incorporate the bus drivers supplement salary schedule.
- Reviewed and discussed any further changes to Board Policy Draft.
- Review emails and posting made to the PPC and respond to them accordingly.
- Select next calendar date of meeting
- Date: April 30, 2012
- Location: Central Office
- Time: 9 a.m.
Agenda for Next Meeting
- To discuss the policy draft that was presented to the board and to make any necessary changes.
- Bring forward any new emails or concerns pertaining to the PPC.
Meeting was adjourned at 11:20 a.m. by Chairman James Watson. The next general meeting will be at 9 a.m. on April 30, 2012 at:
Central Office: 925 East Dixon Rd. Little Rock, Ar. 72216.
Minutes submitted by: Regena English, Secretary
Approved by: By majority of board via email vote on April 23, 2012