Present: Chairperson Pam Fitzgiven, Loveida Ingram, Melissa Moore, Renee George, Paul Brewer, and Dr. Jerry Guess
Call to Order: 5:02 p.m.
Approval of Agenda:
Approval of April 4 Minutes:
Salary Schedule/Job Requirement:
- Chairperson Fitzgiven questioned about Evaluators and their placement on the salary schedule. She stated that it was brought to her attention that there was one Evaluator that was placed on the classified salary schedule and makes more money than the other Evaluators. Therefore, Fitzgiven requested a copy of the job requirement for Evaluators. Why is it that all but one Evaluator is certified?
- P. Brewer stated that he will research this issue and get back to the Certified PPC.
Memorandum of Understanding:
- Chairperson Fitzgiven requested that a Memorandum of Understanding be written so that Tiffany Moore and Jo Ellen Crawford pay would reflect the 1/3 pay they missed for the 2016-2017 school year for not being properly placed in addition to the proper pay for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Dr. Guess stated the creation of an MOU could hinge on audit of the District, but he understood the reasoning for one and would check into
- Chairperson Fitzgiven stressed the importance of all stakeholders to be involved in this committee. Dr. Guess believes that Dr. Warren is currently working on this.
Forward on PPC:
- Chairperson Fitzgiven stressed the importance of having a Forward regarding the Certified PPC language that is being taken out of the personnel policies. It should include the purpose of the PPC, rules, election process, etc.
- P. Brewer stated the information will be forwarded to Susan.
- Motion to adjourn was made by Dr. Guess; seconded by P. Brewer; Motion carried. Time 5:20 p.m.