Tuesday, May 13, 2014
PCSSD Conference Room B
Present: Chairperson Pam Fitzgiven, Loveida Ingram, Robert Austin, Joyce Bender, Judy Stockrahm, Paul Brewer, and Jackie Smith
- Call to Order: 4:45 p.m.
- Approval of Agenda: Austin made motion to approve; seconded by Ingram; motion carried.
- Approval of Minutes: Austin made motion to accept the minutes with the correction in part IV, “due to inflation” be added; seconded by Ingram; motion carried.
- Salary Schedule: Mr. Goff was unable to attend this meeting. Motion to table discussion was made by Ingram; seconded by Austin. motion carried.
- Proposals by the PPC: Motion to put proposals as an attachment to the minutes on the PCSSD Webpage was made by Bender; seconded by Ingram; motion carried.
- Brewer shared that a proposal is being written by Deb Roush and Will Reed to cover social media. This proposal was not presented tonight.
- Stockrahm inquired why the district was hiring a Special Education Associate Director. Brewer stated the person in that position is being groomed for the Supervisory position.
- Adjournment: 5:26 p.m.
Minutes submitted by: Judy Stockrahm, M.Ed, Secretary