On June 20, 2011 the Arkansas Department of Education removed the Pulaski County School Board of Education and Superintendent, Dr. Charles L. Hopson, and took control of the District. Dr. Tom Kimbrell, Commissioner of the Arkansas Department of Education, serves in the stead of PCSSD Board of Education.
Dr. Jerry D. Guess was selected as the Superintendent of the Pulaski County Special School District, effective July 1, 2011, and continues to serve in that role.
- Annual Discipline Report Summary 2012-2013
- Monitoring and Compliance Report 2012-2013
- Approval of Discovery Education subscription
- Approval of Insurance Services Broker Agreement
- Approval of revised agreement with Dream, Inc.
- Approval of Transfer of Excess Debt Service Revenue to Building Fund
- Approval of Compass Learning/Odyssey Software renewal
- Approval of Renaissance Learning, Inc. software subscription
- Approval of Antivirus Annual renewal
- Approval of SonicWall 6500 Firewall Transfer
- Approval of relocating utilities from old Sylvan Hills Middle to Ninth Grade Academy
- Approval of purchase of new KUV plumbing truck
- Approval of outlease of property to the City of Jacksonville
- Approval of revisions to Board Policy JE-R
- Approval of removal of busses from fleet
- Summary of District Operations for July, 2013 - Approved
- Personnel - Approved
- Award of Bid – Lawn, Limbs and Landscaping - Approved
- Award of Bid – Time and Attendance System - Approved
- Payment of Bills - Approved
- Financial Reports - Approved
- Fiscal Distress Financial Reports - Approved