On June 20, 2011, the State Board of Education exercised authority pursuant to the Omnibus Education Act of 2003 allowing the state to take over operations of the Pulaski County Special School District (“the District”). Commissioner Kimbrell appointed Dr. Jerry Guess as superintendent. Dr. Jerry Guess will administratively operate the District under the supervision and approval of the Commissioner. On March 25, 2015, Mr. Johnny Key became the Commissioner of Education. Accordingly, Commissioner Key now serves in the stead of PCSSD Board of Education.
- Fine Arts Participation Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Minority Participation in Athletics Report
- Approval of Board Policy IJOC – School Volunteers – 2nd Reading
- Approval of Educational Epiphany for Maumelle Middle School
- Approval of Renaissance Learning, Inc.
- Approval of TV installs for Sylvan Hills High Freshman Academy
- Approval of Enboard Single Sign on
- Revisions to Board Policy 4.58 – Food Sharing and its Removal – 1st Reading
- Approval of Mental Health Service Agreements
- Approval of Mack Hines Consulting, LLC
- Summary of Operations - Approved
- Personnel - Approved
- Payment of Bills - Approved
- Financial Report - Approved
- Award of Bids - Approved