Skip to Content
PCSSD Board Agenda for May 2012
- Revision of Board Policy, JE-R, Student Attendance. Second Reading.
- Amend Board Policy, DGA, Authorized Electronic Transfer of Funds. Second Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy EF, Food Services. Second Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy EFC, Free and Reduced Price Food Services. Second Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy JLCF-R, PCSSD Student Health Form. Second Reading.
- Revised 2012-2013 School Calendar
- Lawnmowers for high school athletic departments to mow ball fields
- Miscellaneous facility renovations – College Station Elementary, Landmark Elementary, Robinson Middle, Robinson High, Sylvan Hills Elementary, and Sylvan Hills High
- Revision of Board Policy IKA, Grading Assessment System. First Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy IKA-R, Grading Assessment System. First Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy IKAB, Report Cards/Progress Reports. First Reading
- Miscellaneous facility renovations – Harris Elementary, Murrell Taylor Elementary, Tolleson Elementary, North Pulaski High, Northwood Middle, Jacksonville Middle and Jacksonville High
- Revised Board Policy KFB/KFC, R, E, Community Use of School Facilities. First Reading
- Purchase of 200 additional computers to complete the district-wide refresh/replacement
- Summary of District Operations for April 2012
- Award of Bids
Bills for PaymentFinancial ReportFiscal Distress Report
- Request for Sole Source Approval – Independent Music Service, Inc.
- Arkansas Electric