Skip to Content
PCSSD Board Agenda for April 2012
- Revision of Board Policy, JE-R, Student Attendance. First Reading.
- Disposal of old band uniforms at Mills High School.
- Disposal of old band uniforms at North Pulaski High School.
- Review Financial Audit for fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, and approve corrective actions related to findings.
- Generator and electrical needs for Central Office.
- Wireless Infrastructure for Mills High School and Fuller Middle School.
- USDA Notice of Equity in School Lunch Pricing implementation.
- Revision of 2012-2013 PCSSD Parent/Student Handbook for Student Conduct and Discipline.
- Amend Board Policy, DGA, to authorize Electronic Transfer of Funds. First Reading.
- COBRA Administration Contract for Insurance Products not administered by EBD.
- Fiscal Distress Improvement Plan
- Revise Section X (G) of the Parent/Student Handbook for Student Conduct and Discipline.
- Combine job duties (Mechanical and Electrical Systems Supervisors) and change job title.
- Hire an additional Custodial and Grounds Area Facilitator (PTS, Range 9)
- Roof replacement for Robinson High School.
- Roof replacement for Sylvan Hills Elementary Media Center.
- Revision of Board Policy EF, Food Services. First Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy EFC, Free and Reduced Price Food Services. First Reading.
- Revision of Board Policy JLCF-R, PCSSD Student Health Form. First Reading.
- Summary of District Operations for March 2012
- Award of Bids
- Bills for Payment
- Financial Report
- Fiscal Distress Report