There will be a board hearing on Tuesday, June 19 at 5 p.m. in the Central Office Boardroom. This is a continuance of the board hearing conducted on June 12, 2012 regarding the Recommendation of Non-Renewal of Employment Contracts of Certified Personnel.
- 4th Report of Scholastic Audit Action Reports for Dr. Kimbrell
- Revision of Board Policy IKA, Grading Assessment System. Second Reading
- Revision of Board Policy IKA-R, Grading Assessment System. Second Reading
- Revision of Board Policy IKAB, Report Cards/Progress Reports. Second Reading
- Revised Board Policy KFB/KFC, R, E, Community Use of School Facilities. Second Reading
- Amendment of Certified Staff Allocations for 2012-2013.
- Cognitively Guided Instruction (CGI)/Extending Children’s Mathematics
- ExploreLearning Gizmos and Reflex Math
- Proposed Budget of Expenditures Together with Tax Levy for Fiscal Year Beginning July 1, 2013, to and including June 30, 2014
- Kiwanis Activities, Inc. and Pfeifer Kiwanis Camp Contract Agreement with PCSSD
- Mental Health Services Agreements
- The Pointe Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Families, Inc.
- The P.A.T. Center
- Centers for Youth and Families, Inc.
- Life Strategies Counseling, Inc.
- Therapeutic Family Services
- Pathfinder, Inc.
- DaySpring Behavioral Health Services
- UAMS Strive Program
- Youth Home
- PCSSD miscellaneous facility renovations; Fuller Middle
- PCSSD miscellaneous facility renovation; Mills High
- Change Order Number 2 (Sylvan Hills High)
- Summary of District Operations for April 2012
- Award of Bids:
- Bid 12-015 Upgrade Intercom Systems – Advance Cabling Systems
- Quote: VB12-005 Library/Classroom Furniture – The Outlet Store - $27,201.66
- Request for sole source approval – Hickory Hills Quilts
- Award of Request for Proposal – RFP 12-016 Real Estate – Flake & Kelly Commercial
- CWI Digital Systems, Inc. - $52,940.00 – (TIPS/TAPS Vendor #4111909)
- Bills for Payment
- Financial Report
- Fiscal Distress Report