"Schools also are asked to limit exposure by postponing all extracurricular activities. During this time, there are no restrictions to the number of consecutive days for which AMI can be used."ADE Commissioner
We understand that many families may experience challenges in scheduling. The most important expectation is completing and submitting assignments as close as possible to when they are due. Gifted and Talented and Special Education Lessons will be provided to students.
Teachers will offer digital face to face lessons with students 2 - 4 days per week. Students should make an effort to attend live instruction. Sessions will be recorded.
- Seniors: Grades will still be taken until the Seniors’ last day, May 8th. Students will receive C/NC for 4th 9 weeks.
- Reminder: Refer to your child's GOOGLE CLASSROOM for daily assignments and discussion.
- Instruction Hotlines are set up for each feeder if students need assistance with assignments. Phone numbers and schedules are available for Maumelle, Mills, Robinson, and Sylvan Hills feeder schools.
- Grading Policy Update: Check out our grading policy FAQ with updated changes on how second semester grades will be calculated for each grade. (Click here for policy update in SPANISH)
- AMI Packet Drop Off: Parents have the opportunity to drop off AMI packets for grading two times in May. The first drop off date is for the first round of AMI work sent home in March. The second drop off date is for the second round of AMI work (if needed) that took place in April. Instructions for Pre-K Early Childhood AMI return can be found by clicking here.
- AMI Packet #1 - May 1
- AMI Packet #2 - May 15
Each school created a schedule with suggested student expectations for AMI instruction. Each school's schedule can be found in the table below.