As the 2012-2013 school year comes to a close, our Information Technology department is gearing up for a summer of hard work and upgrades across the district. To facilitate this process, the IT staff asks that teachers and school administrators take the following steps to ensure that they have access to the equipment they need.
Good afternoon PCSSD teachers – I want to take a moment, since we are half-way through teacher appreciation week, to let you know how much I appreciate your hard work and dedication. Teachers are the backbone of this district. You are the reason our children succeed, and it is your dedication to your profession and our students that makes you so important. Simply said, there would be no PCSSD without all of you.
All support staff employees are invited to attend one of two meetings for the purpose of explaining and answering questions regarding the revision of support staff salary schedules under consideration for the 2013-2014 school year.
As the 2012-2013 school year comes to a close, don’t forget these important dates:
- May 21: Last day for seniors
- May 22: Graduation rehearsals
- May 24: Graduation rehearsals and graduation for Maumelle and Jacksonville High Schools
- May 25: Graduation for North Pulaski, Wilbur D. Mills University Studies, Sylvan Hills and Robinson High Schools
- May 27: Memorial Day (no school)
- May 31: Last day for students